Welcome to jtang.org!
It is dark in here. You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Your
(archived == no longer maintained except in case of emergency)
- Wedding photos.
- Pictures from various events at Catonsville
- I like to play Bridge using a modified Precision convention. Here
is my bidding sheet. I also have
an ACBL bidding sheet,
if you prefer that style. Alternatively, I compiled a
Standard American Yellow
Card (SAYC) bidding guide with popular extensions.
- I spent many hours setting up a wireless bridging hotspot using
Coova. Here is how I did it.
- Some Tcl files. Find out more at
- I have a self-signed x509 certificate for jtang.org.
- House on Winer Road:
- Before formally buying the house
- Moving in, Winter 2009
- My basement was flooded by the remnants of Tropical Storm Lee, the night of September 7, 2011. It took me over 4 months to rebuild the basement.
- Continuining with my 8-bit pumpkin carving theme, Space Invaders carving.
- Trip to Southern California, fall 2011: Sony Studios Tour, Warner Brothers Studios Tour, and the actual Brady Bunch house as it stands today.
- I built a replica of the Wright Brothers' Flyer.
- That's me on the November 4, 2010 episode of The Price is Right.
- Pac-Man carved into a pumpkin, 2010.
- Trip to California, fall 2010.
- Fun in the Snow, December 2009
- Games Night in July, 2009
- I went skiing in Telluride, Colorado, in winter 2009.
- Travelling To Telluride
- Saturday, Day 1
- Sunday, Day 2
- Monday, Day 3
- Tuesday, Day 4
- Wednesday, Day 5
- I went skiing in Stratton, Vermont,
in spring 2008.
- I went skiing in Steamboat, Colorado, for a week in winter 2008.
- Sunday, Day 1
- Monday, Day 2
- Tuesday, Day 3
- Wednesday, Day 4.
We took the day off from skiing to do a four hour snowmobile tour.
- Thursday, Day 5
- Friday, Day 6
- I like playing Ultimate. Here are pictures of the
fields where I play, Summer 2007.
- I went skiing in Park City, Utah, for several days during the
Spring 2007. Conditions were very nice, I thought.(*)
- Friday, Day 1
- Saturday, Day 2
- Sunday, Day 3
- Monday, Day 4
- Pictures from Antietam National Battlefield,
north of Sharpsburg, Maryland. Pictures taken on December 22, 2006.
- I bought a Mazda3 (4-door sedan, Touring style, winning blue color).
Here are pictures of it.
- The current version of TivoTool (svn revision 23) only works for PPC Macs.
I recompiled it for Tiger, i386.
Note that you will still need to find a copy of busybox and vserver.
- I fought for hours to get my TiVo to connect via PPP over a null
modem. Here is what I did.
- Some random pages about the cats.(*)
- Random pictures from Severn, MD.
- The personal home page of Jason Tang.
Rarely updated -- I am not a big fan of personal pages, for they take
too much time to maintain properly.(*)
- My brother's graduation ceremonies from
UCLA, 13-14 June 2003. Here is a good place to look for pictures of
my family. (archived)(*)
- My friend Rick's wedding in
Harrisonburg, Virginia, 24 May 2003. (archived)
- Some pictures from Hershey Park, 03 May
- My friend Scott's wedding in Roanoke,
Virginia, 04 August 2001. (archived)
- Pictures from Westminster Christian
Fellowship events et al. Over 200 jpegs to waste your
- Pictures from North Avenue Presbyterian
Church functions. (archived)
- Official homepage of gvplay (out of date).
- Archive from CS 4480, Spring 2000. (archived)
- WCF Online Foosball. (archived)
- Pictures from Northern California, summer of 1999 -
gallery 1 and gallery 2.
(*) For you Internet stalkers out there, I recommend these pages.
Also, reveal yourself by emailing me at the address below. For bonus
points, determine my phone number and leave a message.(**)
(**) Looking for pictures of me? Sadly, not many exist as that I
tend to be the one doing the photography. To save you the time (and
my bandwidth), try these:
Last modified 29 Jan 2012.
Jason Tang / email@example.com